Cookies, which are small amounts of data that our servers send to your computer and which allow us to better use our servers and customize their content to suit your needs.
Cookies use almost every website in the world. Cookies increase user-friendliness on repeatedly visited websites and are therefore useful to you. If you use the same computer and the same Internet browser to visit our website, cookies help your computer memorize the pages you visit and your site settings.
Through our web sites, cookies of the advertising system operators on our site may also be stored on your computer. Remarketing uses Google as well. We only use remarketing data to segment visitors to deliver a more relevant ad. Segments are created based on several general patterns of visitor behavior.
There are temporary cookies and permanent cookies. Temporary files are stored on your computer only until you close your browser. Temporary cookies allow you to store information when navigating from one website to another, eliminating the need to re-enter some data. Permanent cookies help identify your computer if you visit our site again but do not allow us to identify you personally. Permanent cookies allow us to customize our site to your interests, but we can not personally identify you and store the data in an anonymous way and do not associate them with any other data.
The following table shows what types of cookies we use.
Publisher / Cookie Name
livewp.site / __cfduid
|Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic|
agro-seeds.ro / gt3-window-size
Used by the website scripts to identify the resolution of the device accessing the website
agro-seeds.ro / anonimous
Used by the CMS Platform (WordPress ) to validate the user visit. It keeps no information stored.
In scope of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that within our website, cookies are not used for any other than purely technical purposes, we do not associate the data obtained with them with any other data and we work with cookies in such a way that they do not allow us to identify specific individuals. We do not process personal data through cookies within our website.
For the Contact section however, in case you intend to write to us, we need your identification and contact data (name and email address), in order to process your request and to respond to it. Failure to provide us with this information will render us unable to respond to your email. Emails are stored on our webservers and not used for other purposes than responding to your request. The legal base of processing the above mentioned data may be execution of a contract (or preceedings in the view of concluding a contract), the protection of our legitimate interests, or fulfillment of a legal obligation. They are not transmitted further to third parties. Duration of storage varies depending on the importance of your email for developping a contractual relationship with you, but does not exceed 10 years unless otherwise requested by law (for execution of contracts or for using them as proof in court of law if it is the case).
In accordance with the GDPR, as a data subject whose personal data are processed, you have the following rights:
- you can request information about your personal data processed by us
- you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us.
- you may request the erasure of your personal data stored with us, provided processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, or if we no longer need the data and you oppose their erasure because you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to demand those data be transmitted to another controller.
Right to revoke consent is not applicable, as we do not process data based on your consent, but only on the above shown lawful grounds.